Glc-1490 CO2 Glass Tube Die Board Laser Cutting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,900-7,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,900-7,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3500 Sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GLC-1490
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Applicable Material: Nonmetal
- Laser Classification: CO2 Laser
- Model No: Glc-1490
- Warranty: One Year for Whole Machine, Except for Consumable
- OEM Services: Supported
- Export Markets: Global
- Laser Type: CO2 Glass Laser Tube
- Trademark: Glorystar
- Specification: CE SGS ISO FDA
- HS Code: 84561090
- Application: Textile Machinery, Automotive Industry, Shoemaking Industry, Woodwork Industry, Advertising Industry, Acrylic,Leather,Cloth,Plastic
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Structure Type: Desktop
- Laser Technology: Laser Control Fault Cutting
- Laser Source: Reci, Sp,Efr, Yongli
- Other Parts Included: Exhaust Fan, Water Chiller, Air Pump
- Package Dimension: 2100*1600*1270mm
- Motor: Stepper Motor
- Product Name: Laser Cutting Machine
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Our products have obtained European Union CE certificate and Switzerland SGS certificate. We strictly perform ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001 in incoming material, in-process, final inspection and shipment processes to ensure the high performance and quality of each product.
Selecting a business partner is a complex decision. Why choose us?
- CE, SGS, FDA, ISO approved. Audited supplier. Experienced, passionate and highly skilled technical team.
- Customized design available. Professional training on installation, operation and maintenance for free. Free samples made of materials from you.
- Timely and reliable delivery.
- Aim to respond to your enquiry within 12hrs.
- 24-hour call out service on after-sales.
What is laser cutting? (or what is a laser cutter?)
Laser cutting is a processing of thermal, the horizontal laser beam which is emitted from laser tube is changed to vertical laser beam through 45° Reflecting mirrors, then through the focus lens, the laser beam can be focused on a extremely small diameter for high precision, its temperature can reach 10000° C or higher, fine cuts are possible with a minimum cut width of up to 15μm (0.0006 in). In addition, the heat-affected zone along the cut is very small (up to 2μm). This means that deformations of the parts to be processed can be avoided.
The high energy depth in the focus point of the laser beam causes the material to melt and evaporate. If the work piece or laser beam is now moved, a cut is created. The smallest possible cut width is dependent on both the beam characteristics and the material and material strength. When cutting fine contours, the precision and dynamics of the cutting machine are of extreme importance.
With Glorystar CO2 laser cutting machines, what kind of materials can be cut?
Leather, PU artificial leather,
Acrylic sheet, PVC, rubber
Wooden plate and bamboo plate
Which industries are laser cutters applied in?
Clothes, Garment industry
Shoes and bags industry
Handicrafts and construction industries
Gifts and packaging industries
What is the difference between CO2, fiber and YAG lasers?
While there are many different types of lasers, at this time there are really only a few families of lasers that have the efficiency and output power to perform large-scale material processing: CO2, Fiber, and YAG Lasers. CO2 lasers are gas lasers that use carbon dioxide as the lasing medium. Fiber and YAG's are solid-state lasers that use elements like Neodymium (Nd), Erbium (Er) and Ytterbium (Yb) diffused in a crystal of Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet (YAG) or glass (in the case of Fiber) as the lasing medium.
CO2 lasers that emit far-infrared light at a wavelength of 10.6 microns. This wavelength is highly effective in processing a wide range of materials including wood, paper, plastics, glass, textiles, rubber and metals.
Fiber and YAG emit near 1.06 microns and are well suited for processing metals, especially high reflectivity metals like copper, brass and aluminum. Plastic or organic materials cannot be processed with this wavelength.
If you would like to have your samples processed in Glorystar laser Company, we would be pleased to do for you.
|Laser Type||CO2 laser|
|Moving System||CNC control system|
|Cooling Mode||Water-cooling and protection system|
|Overall Power Consumption||≤1250w|
|Working Voltage||220±10% 50Hz(60Hz)|
|Controlling Software||Glorystar laser software|
|Graphic Supported Format||CAD, MP,JPG,PNG,TIF,PCX,TAG,IOO,GIF,PLT|
|GLC-1490||Working Area: 1400mmX900mm||G.W.: 640KG||Package Dimension: 2100mmX1600mmX1270mm|