Made in China High Precision Taiwan Liner Guide Rail Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $60,000-200,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60,000-200,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GS-3015
- Cooling System: Water Cooling
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Laser Classification: Fiber Laser
- Certification: SGS, Ce, ISO 9001:2008, FDA
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Metal Laser Cutting Machine
- Minimum Line Width: 0.15mm
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 6mm/10mm/12mm
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Plywood Case
- Origin: Dongguan, Guangdong
- Application: Agriculture Machinery, Automotive Industry, Metal Processing
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Structure Type: Gantry Type
- Laser Technology: Laser Control Fault Cutting
- Condition: New
- Type for Cutting Machine: Laser Cutting Machine
- Laser Wavelength: 1060 Nm
- Product Name: Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Trademark: GLORYSTAR
- Specification: CE SGS FDA ISO
- HS Code: 8456100090
GLORYSTAR LASER sheet metal laser cutting systems adopts the most sophisticated Germany IPG laser, combining Gantry CNC machine designed by our company and high strength welding body, after high temperature annealing and precision machining by large CNC milling machine. It has good rigidity and stability with precision ball screws, linear guide drive run. It is mainly for cutting sheet metal below 10mm in high speed and high precision. Fiber laser has a series of advantages, such as high beam quality, high brightness, high conversion rates, maintenance-free, stable and reliable operation of low cost and small size, etc. Air-assisted cutting is the most advanced level of laser cutting, which is particularly suitable for stainless steel, alloy steel, titanium and other metal materials' precision cutting.
GS-3015A CNC fiber laser cutting machine is an economic laser cutting equipment. It's an optical-mechanical-electrical integrative product composed of fiber laser generator, light guiding and focus system, automatic following system, water chilling unit, fiber cutting head, cutting bed, controlling system and air system.
1. IPG fiber laser source, Panasonic AC servo motor, HIWIN guiderail, Precitec laser head; 12 meters gantry milling finish. We are striving to offer reliability and accuracy in long time operation.
2. Compact but reliable open type gantry structure saves more room; 600º C heat treatment, 24 hrs cooling in oven, 2 times stress relief ensure 20 years running without structure deforming.
3. Advanced capacitive auto-follow processing technology, which passes the challenge of focus changing caused by uneven plate.
4. Low cost on operation and maintenance. Its cost is only 1/10 of the high power CO2 laser cutting. Assist gas can be air, oxygen or nitrogen.
5. Automatic feeding unit is optional to set up flexible cutting system. Extra-large bed, large bed, medium bed or small bed can be customized flexibly.
6. Powerful software function, easy operation, automatic programming, compatible with AI, DXF, PLT graphic files etc.
(1). fiber laser generator from Germany IPG.
(2). AC servo Motor from Japan Panasonic.
(3). High precise pinion and rack, double-drive transmitting system and linear guide rail from HIWIN.
(4). Laser head from Germany Precitec.
(5). Lens from USA II-IV
(6). Cypcut professional operation system.
Kitchenware, Saw Blade, Mechanical Parts, Electrical Equipment Components, Electric Cabinet, Textile Machinery, Billboard, Automobile, Cooking Utensil, Hardware, Crafts, Spectacle Frame, Earrings And Rings, Advertising Words And Letters, Adornment, Subway Parts, Household Appliances, Electrical Appliance, Precision Components
Tools, Gifts and Crafts, Ultra-fine Contours, Filigree Structural Components, Gearing Components
Reamer, Mobile Phone Housing, Aviation
Stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, alloy steel, copper, brass, aluminum sheet, titanium sheet and pipe, especially good at processing various high hard and brittle alloy materials.
1000W fiber laser cutting machine cutting parameters
|Material||Cutting thickness(mm)||Cutting speed(m/min)||Cutting gas||Cutting pressure||Nozzle||Collimator / Focus|
|Carbon steel||0.5||30-40||Air||6||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|0.8||20-25||Air||8||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|1||18-22||Air||10||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|2||5-6.5||Oxygen||3.5||1.2 double layer||75/125|
|3||3-3.5||Oxygen||0.5-1||1.2 double layer||75/125|
|4||2-2.3||Oxygen||0.5||1.2 double layer||75/125|
|5||1.5-1.8||Oxygen||0.5||1.2 double layer||75/125|
|6||1.2-1.4||Oxygen||0.5||1.5 double layer||75/125|
|8||0.9-1.2||Oxygen||0.5||2.0 double layer||75/125|
|10||0.7-0.8||Oxygen||0.5||2.5 double layer||75/125|
|12||0.5-0.65||Oxygen||0.5||2.5 double layer||75/125|
|Stainless steel||0.5||30-40||Nitrogen||7||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|0.8||22-25||Nitrogen||10||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|1||20-23||Nitrogen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|2||6-7||Nitrogen||15||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|3||2.5-2.8||Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|4||0.8-1.2||Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|5||0.6-0.8||Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|Aluminum||0.5||20-25||Air / Nitrogen||8||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|0.8||15-18||Air / Nitrogen||9||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|1||10-12||Air / Nitrogen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|2||3-3.5||Air / Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|3||1-1.5||Air / Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|Brass||0.5||22-30||Nitrogen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|0.8||13-17||Nitrogen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|1||10-12||Nitrogen||15||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|2||2-3||Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|3||1-1.3||Nitrogen||18||2.0 single layer||75/125|
|Copper||0.5||15-18||Oxygen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|0.8||8-12||Oxygen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|1||5-7||Oxygen||12||1.5 single layer||75/125|
|2||0.8-1.2||Oxygen||15||2.0 single layer||75/125|
1kw metal cutting catalogue
1kw laser drilling and hollowing 2mm stainless steel
How do I determine which cutting method to use?
In order to determine the best cutting method for your process, conduct a careful examination of your production needs. All cutting methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Typical criteria used for most process evaluations should include the following:
1. Material To Be Processed
2. Range of Material Thickness
3. Accuracy Required
4. Material Finish Required
5. Production Rate Desired
6. Cost of Technology
7. Operating Costs
8. Operator Skill Requirements
|Laser Type||Fiber Laser Generator|
|Working Area (L*W)||3000*1500mm||4000*2000mm||6000*1500mm|
|Laser Wavelength||1060 nm|
|Rated Output Power||500W / 1000W / 2000W Optional|
|X axis Travel Distance||3050mm||4550mm||6050mm|
|Y axis Travel Distance||1525mm||1525mm||1525mm|
|Z axis Travel Distance||120mm|
|Cooling Mode||Water Cooling (1HP)|
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy||≤±0.02mm/m|
|Working Voltage||3 phase 380V*50Hz*100A|
|General Power Protecting Level||IP54|
|Maximum Cutting Speed||60m/min|
|Minimum Line Width||0.15mm|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness||6mm/10mm/12mm|
We are in top 3 laser manufacture in China,our main products are fiber laser cutting machine ,Co2 laser cutting machine ,laser marking machine ,laser welding machine and CNC bending machine.We are specially for laser technology for more than 15 years,we have our research and development department. now we have more than 300 employees.